NABS is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to work in our Minneapolis office and to provide support with all aspects of running operations, programs, development, and communications for the coalition. See full job posting here.
Duties will include the following:
- Administrative tasks such as creating letters, reports, power points, proofreading, booking travel, expense reporting, scheduling meetings, and answering general inquiries.
- Social media administration and tracking for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Light accounting via book keeping and financial administration
- Office clerical tasks such as filing, copying, collating, assisting with mailings, ordering supplies, answering the phone, etc.
- Membership engagement, community outreach, meetings, conferences, and events
- Synthesis of research and resources, and other tasks as assigned and as needed
- Minimum of four-year college degree or work equivalent
- Familiarity with and work experience in Native American communities
- Knowledge of the American Indian and Alaskan Native Boarding School history and the lasting legacy of the schools
- Experience and proven success at professional-level functioning in a variety of contexts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative and/or Adobe Professional for light editing
- Experience with inputting into QuickBooks or willing to learn
- Must be attentive to detail and able to work on self-directed basis
- Some nights and weekends as needed, as well as potential for 10% travel
Great opportunity for someone who wants to learn beyond their role and grow their career. 90-day probationary period. Generous benefits package and competitive salary.
E-mail applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: LAST NAME, Executive Assistant Application
Application deadline is
FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017
at 11:59 p.m., CDT
All applications will be received via email. No phone calls or snail mail.
Applications must include the following all in one PDF:
- Cover letter
- Salary history and requirements
- Three professional references w/ email and phone number